Astro E-commerce Platform
[1.8.3] - 2020-07-09
- Added a link to the Distributor Terms and Conditions page to the order creation, allowing customers to be informed before going to submit an order.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a Distributor to accenditally process and order by using the PDF generator. This process has been rescoped to the proper roles.
[1.8.2] - 2020-07-27
- User orders were being cut-off when some browsers were printing them. Added a new pdf generated version of the orders with mono-spaced fonts for easier reading and part number identification. Further enchancements to this feature are planned.
[1.8.1] - 2020-07-16
- A distributor terms and conditions page.
- Based on user feedback, submitting an order now requires an additional confirmation that explicitly lists the subtotal, shipping, and order total. This requires a user to click submit again inside the aforementioned modal.
- Visual enhancements to the order screen, cleaning up the interface.
- Visual enhancements to the incoming order screen for use by CSR’s.
- Fixed a bug where CSR’s were able to apply an order to an incorrect company without warning of the possible mismatch.
- Fixed this change log (and ultimately the version number) for Astro ECP to more properly conform to semantic versioning.
- Fixed a bug that would throw a 500 server error when a stock status couldn’t be retrieved.
- Removed ID editing from CSR capabilities for all orders.
[1.8.0] - 2020-06-25
- The admin now has the ability to directly add new Users from the administration interface.
- Users are now able to reset their own password from within the Settings tab.
- Users are now able to change their name, using the admin edit form with restrictions based on permissions.
- A new independent cross-reference table is being used to help create faster and more reliable cross-reference lookups.
- The ‘Knowledge Base’ route is now using the view static method rather than a separate closure within the routes file.
- The new part builder now uses dropdown for the part type and oem, allowing for consistent variables to be used.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Free Shipping’ calculation was including the cost of freight when displaying the ‘Free Shipping’ icon. This resulted in orders totaling $980.01 - $999.99 showing as free freight even as the calculation was charging the order freight.
- Fixed a bug where Admins and CSR’s were unable to search upcoming parts.
[1.7.2] - 2020-06-11
- Changed how markdown is handled/updated by adding a markdown viewer and editor for CSR’s and Admins.
- The dashboard now loads a markdown file for content.
- Routing has been updated to use more resource style routing.
[1.7.1] - 2020-06-09
- Added Label generator to all items that contain a UPC code. Currently prints a CMP branded logo.
- Added a new status to items, allowing CSR’s to track availability.
[1.7.0] - 2020-06-03
- Added a Markdown rendering page to handle secondary pages, including this changelog.
- Added Markdown file for Terms & Conditions
- Added Marketing Materials to Dashboard
- Updated controllers to handle secondary page routing.
- A complete overhaul of math functions on show orders, now doing computations in the class rather than on the client end.
- CSR views now include order total and shipping in the overview screen.
- Changed responsive breakpoints for Astro layout view.
[1.6.1] - 2020-05-22
- Added Mailgun support to allow the application to send emails.
- Order list view (for CSR & above) now shows open and archived orders separate.
- Order details now include a button (for CSR & above) to change the order status from submitted to processed.
[1.6.0] - 2020-05-19
- Added Flysystem AWS S3 V3 and a corresponding ‘spaces’ disk type to use Digital Ocean Spaces.
- Added a Role tag to Dashboard -> Settings section.
- Added an MSDS sheet link to Part resources, MSDS are automatically detected from the CDN.
- All images loaded from the CDN are now Private.
- Testing using only 1:1 ratio images across the entire site. The results page has been updated to ‘center float’ square images.
- Images links are now only available for 5 minutes.
- Order status screen in admin now points to actual order, order editing can still be accessed using Admin -> Line Item Correction (which only appears when available).
- Order screens now show the Bill To, Ship To, and PO Number as flat data rather than form fields after an order has been submitted.
- The resources section now hides if the viewer is not a logged-in user.
- The terms page is now a card and is easier to read.
- New Releases are now six across and use 1:1 ratio images.
- Stock status now bases low stock off ½ of reorder point.
- All hardcoded references to Digital Ocean Space.
- All uses of the less-than-perfect url_exists check with a 403 check.
[1.5.1] - 2020-04-22
- Added subtotals to orders so the order total is shown before freight is added.
- Added the ability to edit user names via the admin user interface.
- Changed colors on row-break
- Fixed how subtotal and freight was being calculated on orders to correctly reflect in total.
[1.5.0] - 2020-04-21
- Added subtotals to orders so the order total is shown before freight is added.
- Added stock status to parts and orders.
- Added a quantity field to the ‘Add to Cart’ button, with a default to 1.
- Added Knowledge Base entries for all instruction sheets.
- Added the ability to add individual images to the database.
- Search results that result in a single part being found will now redirect to that specific part entry rather than the search result screen.
- Static input is now ‘read-only’ rather than ‘disabled’
- Removed the ‘Add to Cart’ button from the search results page.
- New Released parts images now use CDN links to images.
[1.4.2] - 2020-04-20
- Added Terms and Conditions.
- Reworked part number verification to include capitalization, lookup, and fallbacks. This should remove all failures for lookup if we have a part.
- Updated editing and deleting lines in order entry.
- Changed color schemes for statuses to be more subtle.
- Spelling corrections
[1.4.1] - 2020-04-16
- Added a Freight visualizer to show how close a user is to Free Shipping.
- Added help bubble to freight line explaining Freight policy
- Added Freight calculation to orders.
[1.4.0] - 2020-04-13
- Added an Admin gate to allow admin users unrestricted access to customer accounts.
- Added tooltips to Admin to assist in identifying orders
- Added global Alphabetic scope to queries
- Added the ability for Admins to edit Company details
- Added feedback messages to most requests
- Some form methods were incorrect and properly shifted to the correct methods
[1.3.1] - 2020-04-08
- Roles, on users, were incorrectly adding, not using a syncing system. They now properly sync with their selected roles.
[1.3.0] - 2020-04-07
- Images now have default images.
- Item cards now accept links to instructions.
- Added image CDN check and identifier to the Item edit screen. This is a temporary solution.
- Added the ability for users to add Companies
- Style and color updates to add consistency to the site.
- Content updates to the Homepage.
- Made unit number nullable and added logic to its display
[1.2.0] - 2020-04-06
- Added an ‘Add to Cart’ button to search results and item cards.
- Added Permission Policy to models.
- Added the ability for Admins to reopen orders.
- Added the ability to start an order from the dashboard.
- Content updates to Homepage.
- Misspelled permission names updated with correct forms.
- Fixed bug where non-integers were breaking item cards.
[1.1.2] - 2020-04-05
- Added a line editing solution to online orders.
[1.1.1] - 2020-04-03
- Added a preliminary system to look up part numbers and provide an option for the expected part number.
- Fixed a bug that blocked ‘Enter’ key from submitting ‘Add New Item’
[1.1.0] - 2020-04-02
- Added an Admin menu with basic administration tools to house all future admin tools.
- Added Roles and Permissions to allow in-depth permission management
- Added Item Price to cards
- Items can now be identified as “featured”
- Images now check for availability on the CDN before attempting to display
- Basic Auth
- Removed file checks from the upload.
- Added a ‘route rescue’ for permissions errors.
- Items now explicitly state False for the featured flag on creation
[1.0.1] - 2020-04-01
- Merged new website and web application into master for the live site.
[1.0.0] - 2020-03-31
Soft Launch Astro 1.0 Mercury