Astro E-commerce Platform
[1.9.3] - 2020-10-26
- Added the ability for customer service to add and delete new cross references on a part.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing single part type items and/or less than 5 count causing a timeout.
- Fixed the cross reference on the part cards to use the actual cross reference lookup rather than a static field.
[1.9.2] - 2020-09-11
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the part number, quantity, and ID from populating in the order line editor.
[1.9.1] - 2020-09-09
- Fixed production run of npm
[1.9.0] - 2020-09-09
- A browse page was added allowing users to view CMP parts by category and OEM.
- The browse page also allows users to view recent releases and look back in time at previous releases.
- VueJS has now been included.
- The homepage now shows a random new released part and directs visitors back to the browse page for new releases.
[1.8.5] - 2020-09-01
- The show templates for parts were updated to include related part section so that users can get an idea of available products.
- The footer was changed to now include the standardized disclaimer.
[1.8.4] - 2020-08-31
- References to enviroment variables have now been converted into config variables in all templates.
- Broken and missing default images have been fixed so they display correctly.
[1.8.3] - 2020-07-09
- Included a link to the Distributor Terms and Conditions page to the order creation, allowing customers to be informed before going to submit an order.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a Distributor to accenditally process and order by using the PDF generator. This process has been rescoped to the proper roles.
[1.8.2] - 2020-07-27
- User orders were being cut-off when some browsers were printing them. Added a new pdf generated version of the orders with mono-spaced fonts for easier reading and part number identification. Further enchancements to this feature are planned.
[1.8.1] - 2020-07-16
- A distributor terms and conditions page.
- Based on user feedback, submitting an order now requires an additional confirmation that explicitly lists the subtotal, shipping, and order total. This requires a user to click submit again inside the aforementioned modal.
- Visual enhancements to the order screen, cleaning up the interface.
- Visual enhancements to the incoming order screen for use by CSR’s.
- Fixed a bug where CSR’s were able to apply an order to an incorrect company without warning of the possible mismatch.
- Fixed this change log (and ultimately the version number) for Astro ECP to more properly conform to semantic versioning.
- Fixed a bug that would throw a 500 server error when a stock status couldn’t be retrieved.
- Removed ID editing from CSR capabilities for all orders.
[1.8.0] - 2020-06-25
- The admin now has the ability to directly add new Users from the administration interface.
- Users are now able to reset their own password from within the Settings tab.
- Users are now able to change their name, using the admin edit form with restrictions based on permissions.
- A new independent cross-reference table is being used to help create faster and more reliable cross-reference lookups.
- The ‘Knowledge Base’ route is now using the view static method rather than a separate closure within the routes file.
- The new part builder now uses dropdown for the part type and oem, allowing for consistent variables to be used.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Free Shipping’ calculation was including the cost of freight when displaying the ‘Free Shipping’ icon. This resulted in orders totaling $980.01 - $999.99 showing as free freight even as the calculation was charging the order freight.
- Fixed a bug where Admins and CSR’s were unable to search upcoming parts.
[1.7.2] - 2020-06-11
- Changed how markdown is handled/updated by adding a markdown viewer and editor for CSR’s and Admins.
- The dashboard now loads a markdown file for content.
- Routing has been updated to use more resource style routing.
[1.7.1] - 2020-06-09
- Added Label generator to all items that contain a UPC code. Currently prints a CMP branded logo.
- Added a new status to items, allowing CSR’s to track availability.
[1.7.0] - 2020-06-03
- Added a Markdown rendering page to handle secondary pages, including this changelog.
- Added Markdown file for Terms & Conditions
- Added Marketing Materials to Dashboard
- Updated controllers to handle secondary page routing.
- A complete overhaul of math functions on show orders, now doing computations in the class rather than on the client end.
- CSR views now include order total and shipping in the overview screen.
- Changed responsive breakpoints for Astro layout view.
[1.6.1] - 2020-05-22
- Added Mailgun support to allow the application to send emails.
- Order list view (for CSR & above) now shows open and archived orders separate.
- Order details now include a button (for CSR & above) to change the order status from submitted to processed.
[1.6.0] - 2020-05-19
- Added Flysystem AWS S3 V3 and a corresponding ‘spaces’ disk type to use Digital Ocean Spaces.
- Added a Role tag to Dashboard -> Settings section.
- Added an MSDS sheet link to Part resources, MSDS are automatically detected from the CDN.
- All images loaded from the CDN are now Private.
- Testing using only 1:1 ratio images across the entire site. The results page has been updated to ‘center float’ square images.
- Images links are now only available for 5 minutes.
- Order status screen in admin now points to actual order, order editing can still be accessed using Admin -> Line Item Correction (which only appears when available).
- Order screens now show the Bill To, Ship To, and PO Number as flat data rather than form fields after an order has been submitted.
- The resources section now hides if the viewer is not a logged-in user.
- The terms page is now a card and is easier to read.
- New Releases are now six across and use 1:1 ratio images.
- Stock status now bases low stock off ½ of reorder point.
- All hardcoded references to Digital Ocean Space.
- All uses of the less-than-perfect url_exists check with a 403 check.
[1.5.1] - 2020-04-22
- Added subtotals to orders so the order total is shown before freight is added.
- Added the ability to edit user names via the admin user interface.
- Changed colors on row-break
- Fixed how subtotal and freight was being calculated on orders to correctly reflect in total.
[1.5.0] - 2020-04-21
- Added subtotals to orders so the order total is shown before freight is added.
- Added stock status to parts and orders.
- Added a quantity field to the ‘Add to Cart’ button, with a default to 1.
- Added Knowledge Base entries for all instruction sheets.
- Added the ability to add individual images to the database.
- Search results that result in a single part being found will now redirect to that specific part entry rather than the search result screen.
- Static input is now ‘read-only’ rather than ‘disabled’
- Removed the ‘Add to Cart’ button from the search results page.
- New Released parts images now use CDN links to images.
[1.4.2] - 2020-04-20
- Added Terms and Conditions.
- Reworked part number verification to include capitalization, lookup, and fallbacks. This should remove all failures for lookup if we have a part.
- Updated editing and deleting lines in order entry.
- Changed color schemes for statuses to be more subtle.
- Spelling corrections
[1.4.1] - 2020-04-16
- Added a Freight visualizer to show how close a user is to Free Shipping.
- Added help bubble to freight line explaining Freight policy
- Added Freight calculation to orders.
[1.4.0] - 2020-04-13
- Added an Admin gate to allow admin users unrestricted access to customer accounts.
- Added tooltips to Admin to assist in identifying orders
- Added global Alphabetic scope to queries
- Added the ability for Admins to edit Company details
- Added feedback messages to most requests
- Some form methods were incorrect and properly shifted to the correct methods
[1.3.1] - 2020-04-08
- Roles, on users, were incorrectly adding, not using a syncing system. They now properly sync with their selected roles.
[1.3.0] - 2020-04-07
- Images now have default images.
- Item cards now accept links to instructions.
- Added image CDN check and identifier to the Item edit screen. This is a temporary solution.
- Added the ability for users to add Companies
- Style and color updates to add consistency to the site.
- Content updates to the Homepage.
- Made unit number nullable and added logic to its display
[1.2.0] - 2020-04-06
- Added an ‘Add to Cart’ button to search results and item cards.
- Added Permission Policy to models.
- Added the ability for Admins to reopen orders.
- Added the ability to start an order from the dashboard.
- Content updates to Homepage.
- Misspelled permission names updated with correct forms.
- Fixed bug where non-integers were breaking item cards.
[1.1.2] - 2020-04-05
- Added a line editing solution to online orders.
[1.1.1] - 2020-04-03
- Added a preliminary system to look up part numbers and provide an option for the expected part number.
- Fixed a bug that blocked ‘Enter’ key from submitting ‘Add New Item’
[1.1.0] - 2020-04-02
- Added an Admin menu with basic administration tools to house all future admin tools.
- Added Roles and Permissions to allow in-depth permission management
- Added Item Price to cards
- Items can now be identified as “featured”
- Images now check for availability on the CDN before attempting to display
- Basic Auth
- Removed file checks from the upload.
- Added a ‘route rescue’ for permissions errors.
- Items now explicitly state False for the featured flag on creation
[1.0.1] - 2020-04-01
- Merged new website and web application into master for the live site.
[1.0.0] - 2020-03-31
Soft Launch Astro 1.0 Mercury
BOSCH, Electrolux, ERP, GE, LG, Samsung, Supco, and Whirlpool are Registered Trademarks by their respective holders. Names and part numbers are used for reference only and do not convey cooperation or endorsement by these parties. All information is correct as of the date of printing. Subject to change without notice.